Welcome to fletcherpilates.com. Fletcherpilates.com provides its services to you subject to these conditions. If you visit or shop at fletcherpilates.com,
you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Please review our Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to fletcherpilates.com
to understand our practices.
When you visit fletcherpilates.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications
from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices,
disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
Please review our legal notices on this page for complete information. In short, you may not use our trademarks for any purpose or copy any
of our content without our written permission.
FLETCHER PILATES, FLETCHER TOWELWORK, FLETCHER FLOORWORK, FLETCHER BARREWORK, FLETCHER FOUNDATION, FLETCHER SPINE CORRECTOR, FLETCHER PED-I-PUL,
FLETCHER PILATES MATWORK COURSE, ADVANCED FLETCHER TOWELWORK COURSE, ADVANCED FLETCHER FLOORWORK COURSE, WISE HANDS and other marks indicated
on our website and the logo forms of the foregoing marks, are trademarks and/or service marks of Fletcher Pilates, Inc. may be registered in
the United States or in other jurisdictions. Fletcher Pilates, Inc.'s trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection
with any product or service that is not affiliated with Fletcher Pilates, Inc., in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers,
or in any manner that disparages or discredits Fletcher Pilates, Inc.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations,
and software, is the property of Fletcher Pilates, Inc. or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright
laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Fletcher Pilates Inc. and protected by U.S. and international
copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of Fletcher Pilates, Inc. or its software suppliers and protected by United
States and international copyright laws.
Policy Towards Children
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use fletcherpilates.com only with the involvement of a parent
Disputes, Jurisdiction and Venue
By using this website, and any products or services purchased from Fletcher Pilates, Inc., you agree that any legal action brought by or against
Fletcher Pilates Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation
arising from your use of or orders made on the fletcherpilates.com website shall be in an appropriate federal or state court located in the
county of Fletcher Pilates, Inc.'s principal office at the time of the commencement of such action, namely Pima County, Arizona.
Copyright & Trademark Complaints
Fletcher Pilates, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted materials have been copied in a way
that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that use of the trademarks on our site infringes a trademark right, please follow
our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright and Trademark Infringement.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright and Trademark Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that use
of the trademarks on our site infringes a trademark right, please provide Fletcher Pilates, Inc.'s agent the written information specified
below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Fletcher Pilates Inc. and its affiliates that your material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest;
- A description of what you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Fletcher Pilates, Inc. website;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner or authorized
to act on the owner's behalf.
Please Read This Important Notice and Disclaimer
Fletcher Pilates, Inc., its employees, officers, agents, and anyone else affiliated with the creation of the content and materials contained
on this website, or the products and services offered by Fletcher Pilates, Inc., cannot be held liable for damages or injuries of any kind
allegedly caused or resulting from the use of this material or any apparatus Fletcher Pilates, Inc, its employees, officers, agents, disclaim
any and all liability or loss in connection with the materials contained on this website any exercises and instructions contained or described
on this website, or any use of this material or any apparatus.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
- You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before starting any new treatment;
- On any questions regarding a medical condition; and
- For specific advice tailored to your situation.
- This website does NOT offer medical advice.
- Nothing contained in this website is intended to be professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- This website advocates moderate amounts of exercise, with a particular emphasis upon methods of mind/body exercise such as Pilates.
- Overall, all individuals should go very slow when first starting an exercise program.
- Comments made regarding exercise are intended ONLY for the NORMAL healthy mature adult population. They NEVER apply to any pregnant female,
infant, child, or teenager. They may NOT apply to any individual who has some type of serious ABNORMAL condition, or any other special
- ALL adults over the age of 40, pregnant females, and individuals with any known health or heart condition should always get the advice of their
physician regarding whether it is safe to start an exercise program.
- If you believe any of the practices might cause you to injure yourself, STOP IMMEDIATELY.
- You should not try to diagnose yourself, or begin any exercise routine, or attempt to treat yourself without consulting a qualified medical
The material (including without limitation, and advice and/or recommendations) in this website is provided solely as a general educational and
informational purpose. It is neither medical nor healthcare advice for any individual problem. It is also not intended to be used for medical
treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers regarding your particular situation. Fletcher Pilates,
Inc, its employees, officers, agents, make no representations and specifically disclaims all warranties regarding the accuracy, timeliness,
merchantability, fitness or completeness for any particular material provided in this website.
Fletcher Pilates, Inc.
Copyright/Trademark Complaint Notice
PO BOX 64971
Tucson, AZ 85728
(520) 615-0215; Fax: (520) 320-1590; Email: email@example.com